We can created a customized package of available incentives, tools and programs to reduce your operating costs and help make your outreach more effective.
Experience & Case Studies
Since 1987 Whittaker Associates has worked with economic development agencies at the local, regional, and state levels.
- Looking to expand your customer base?
- Have your latest marketing efforts fallen short of your intended goals?
- Is maintaining your marketing databases too expensive and time-consuming?
Let us help you shorten your sales cycle, reduce the cost of sale, and increase your revenues!
How We Can Help
In-depth research to determine the factors affecting your business future and the long-term viability of your business transaction
U.S. Layoffs Subscription
Our customized subscription offers you dedicated access to a database of companies that are downsizing or closing operations. Utilize this information to identify talent pools across the U.S.
Since its founding in 1987, Whittaker Associates has worked with a spectrum of industries across North America. The list below provides a glimpse at our business services experience:
- Logistics. Whittaker Associates helped several logistics companies identify companies in need of local or national transportation, warehousing, and packaging services.
- Office Furniture. We identified companies most likely to buy the products of office furniture distributors.
- Site Selection. We aided a number of site selection services providers by identifying companies expanding due to rapid growth or consolidating to streamline processes.
- Financial & Consulting Services. For financial services firms, we located companies with significant capital expenditures and identified their tax and incentive needs in a changing economy.
- Outsourcing Services. We found companies in need of outsourcing one of their major business functions for business service providers.
- Construction & Engineering. For engineering firms, we pinpointed businesses in need of new facilities to accommodate increases in sales or employment, or in need of modifications to an existing facility to improve processes.
Whittaker Associates Client Map
"The SmartLeads program has proven to be very successful with their spot-on algorithm. The company's personalized leads and commitment to integrity have assisted us in developing a plan that best fits our needs for a strategic future."
Traci Jao, TRIDEC
Schedule a Consultation
Get In Touch
1121 Ottawa Beach Road
Holland, MI 49424
As we move into fall, the garden is producing, in abundance, zucchini, tomatoes, beans, and cucumbers, along with squash, watermelon, and pumpkin. I thought the challenge would be finding people willing to accept the surplus produce. Turns out not to be the case. In...
Well, it has been a month now that I have been riding the MAX bus to and from work as part of Green Commute Month, a challenge put forth by our regional planning agency. It is not as much of a hardship as it first may sound. Our regional business service offers a...
Copyright © 2020
Whittaker Associates Inc.