We can created a customized package of available incentives, tools and programs to reduce your operating costs and help make your outreach more effective.
Experience & Case Studies
Since 1987 Whittaker Associates has worked with economic development agencies at the local, regional, and state levels.
- Looking to expand your customer base?
- Have your latest marketing efforts fallen short of your intended goals?
- Is maintaining your marketing databases too expensive and time-consuming?
Let us help you shorten your sales cycle, reduce the cost of sale, and increase your revenues!
How We Can Help
In-depth research to determine the factors affecting your business future and the long-term viability of your business transaction
U.S. Layoffs Subscription
Our customized subscription offers you dedicated access to a database of companies that are downsizing or closing operations. Utilize this information to identify talent pools across the U.S.
Since its founding in 1987, Whittaker Associates has worked with a spectrum of industries across North America. The list below provides a glimpse at our business services experience:
- Logistics. Whittaker Associates helped several logistics companies identify companies in need of local or national transportation, warehousing, and packaging services.
- Office Furniture. We identified companies most likely to buy the products of office furniture distributors.
- Site Selection. We aided a number of site selection services providers by identifying companies expanding due to rapid growth or consolidating to streamline processes.
- Financial & Consulting Services. For financial services firms, we located companies with significant capital expenditures and identified their tax and incentive needs in a changing economy.
- Outsourcing Services. We found companies in need of outsourcing one of their major business functions for business service providers.
- Construction & Engineering. For engineering firms, we pinpointed businesses in need of new facilities to accommodate increases in sales or employment, or in need of modifications to an existing facility to improve processes.
Whittaker Associates Client Map
"The SmartLeads program has proven to be very successful with their spot-on algorithm. The company's personalized leads and commitment to integrity have assisted us in developing a plan that best fits our needs for a strategic future."
Traci Jao, TRIDEC
Schedule a Consultation
Get In Touch
1121 Ottawa Beach Road
Holland, MI 49424
Spring Has Sprung
Spring has sprung in Holland, MI, a town located on Lake Michigan in the Midwest. Over 4.5 million tulips are in bloom for the next two weeks, creating a spectacular display alongside the flourishing plum and pear trees. The town expects to welcome 50,000 tourists...
The reasons people adopt veganism are varied, but they generally fall into four categories: ethical, environmental, health-related, and religious. Ethical vegans believe that it is wrong to use animals for any purpose, and that animals should not be killed, exploited,...
Copyright © 2023 - Whittaker Associates Inc.
Site by Createfully.